KIMPTON CHARLOTTE SQUARE HOTEL
NO.33 WEDDING COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- The competition will close on Wednesday 15th May at midday. Winners will be selected and notified via Direct message within 72 hours of the competition closing. If you do not respond within 72 hours following this, we will select a new winner.
- The prize must be redeemed (the wedding/civil ceremony taking place) within one year of the winner being notified and dates must be agreed with the hotel otherwise will be invalid.
- Prize includes; exclusive venue hire for 20 guests including accommodation, champagne reception on arrival, wedding breakfast for 20 guests, half a bottle of wine per person, champagne for the speeches, breakfast the following morning and 3 hours wedding planning service from our expert in-house events team.
- The competition does not include travel to and from Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel, photography, room service charges or additional food and drinks costs.
- The competition is organised and administered by Stripe Communications, 86/3 Commercial Quay, Edinburgh, EH6 6lX (the “Promoter”) on behalf of its client, Kimpton Charlotte Square, 38 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4HQ.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter, the Organiser, any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- To enter this competition, entrants must ‘follow’ Kimpton Charlotte Square Instagram account (@kimptoncharlottesquare) and write in the comments tagging friends and family.
- Unlimited entries per person.
- There is one prize to be won. This prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of Scotland.