As an award-winning full-service integrated communications agency with big brand consumer clients, we work hard BUT we value and invest in our people because we know that HAPPY people is what makes the difference. We all love what we do and are driven to make a difference to clients day in day out. And if you like straight talking come and have a conversation, we like to keep it real and simple with smart thinking, bright ideas and no-nonsense.
Do you want to make a difference to your clients, do you want to run stand-out campaigns? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing agency? Do you want to be part of the future of communications? Are you looking for a new challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
An integrated creative communications agency delivering brand, social, pr and digital. Insight and strategy drive our offering. Through planning, creative concepts, on and offline campaign mechanics, delivery and reporting, all our work is ambitious, has clear focus and measurable results. Delivered with passion, enthusiasm, and integrity by a cracking team based in Shoreditch.
We are looking for digital account executive to join us, working across a variety of retained and project-based consumer clients, including Merlin Entertainments London, Grosvenor Casinos and Mecca Bingo.
You will be extremely creative, immersed in the latest entertainment news, trends and topics and completely obsessed with social.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to get into a social marketing role or for those who have had previous account executive experience and looking to work on some of the most iconic brands in the world.
- Content concepting and creation – working with the team to create ideas and mock-ups aligning with the strategy to present to the client and bringing these ideas to life using basic Photoshop and video editing techniques (training on this will be provided). This includes Instagram stories, long and short form video and IGTV.
- Content shoots – attending and directing regular small shoots and assisting with larger shoots for events with PR.
- Content calendar management – organisation and implementation of content calendar including, writing long and short form post copy in the brand’s tone of voice.
- Community management – coordination and delivery of community management activity: monitoring, responding to questions, engagement and customer service matters for brands in line with best practice. Proactively and reactively engaging with fans, followers and other users. Working with agency and client teams to escalate, approve and resolve issues as needed.
- Social activation – management of post activation across brand social channels including: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Paid social – activating paid social campaigns on behalf of brands on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, including: planning, forecasting, ad set up, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Influencer relationship building and management – develop and own relationships with social influencers on behalf of client brands. Identify influencer partners for campaign activity and events or reactive opportunities.
- Data and analytics – Using social listening/social media monitoring tools and website analytics packages. Interpreting data from a range of sources to compile monthly and quarterly reports on social media activity and performance for a range of stakeholders and to guide evolution of social strategy.
- Curious and creative – keeps up to date with trends and industry developments. Approaches problem solving with insightful and creative thinking.
- Detail oriented and highly organised with ability to manage own time on multiple projects and deadlines
- Exceptional overall communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambitious in setting and achieving goals
- Flexible and adaptable – able to keep up with changes to social platforms, client priorities and external events that impact campaign execution.
- Immersed in entertainment – from the latest Kanye tweet to the trending Netflix documentary.
- Entry – 2 years
Nice to haves:
- Basic design skills – simple photo editing and enhancement (on desktop and via mobile apps), working with layered psd files and design templates for responsive content adaptation and creation on the move.
- Simple video editing skills – ability to trim, top and tail video footage to create simple video content for social platforms from raw footage, photography and existing film.
- Experience with social media management tools (paid and/or free) and content management systems.
- Social/digital industry certifications – e.g. GAIQ, a Hootsuite certification (multiple ones available), Facebook Blueprint certification, Twitter flight school, HubSpot Content Marketing Certification etc.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.